Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

Maybe I am the last person in the gardening world to learn about this, but if not, I pass on my new knowledge to you with joy. I received the Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds catalogue in the mail today. Did I order it? Maybe, but I don't think so. I don't know how they found me, but I sure am glad they did. It is, by leaps and bounds, the most comprehensive and beautiful seed catalogue I have ever seen in my life. If you are into collages or have kids, order the catalogue. It is free and great art projects are waiting to be made from it's gorgeous pages. And maybe you'll be tempted to order the jelly melon or yellow wonder wild strawberries. I know I am. Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

1 comment:

  1. Some folks from that company just bought Comstock, Ferre & Co. up here (well, in Connecticut). You should read about them-- they're reviving an awesome seed business and their prices are reasonable. Sometimes, some of the yuppier seed catalogs get under my skin. Comstock & Ferre reminded me of the farm I knew as a kid. Check 'em out.

    ReplyDelete