Sunday, November 18, 2012

A whole new blog!




People, this is revolutionary. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be true. I forgot that my credit card accumulates points, and by the time I remembered, I had stored up a LOT of points. So I now have an iPad that takes pictures and a teeny little attached keyboard





. This means that I can type posts WAY faster, and hopefully attach photos on the regular!! Just to prove it, here are some late fall garden photos.









1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Are you the urban garden on Mangum Street? Please let me know! We are running an inaugural Spring Break Workshop next week right on Mangum, and would love to know if it's possible for the kids to see what's happening with the garden (and I noticed a new one across the street?)

    Thanks! Belinda (at) zomppa (dot) com

    ReplyDelete