Sunday, February 20, 2011

The big time

Ladies and gentlemen (all three of you who read this);
It is possible that the Darko Urban Farm will hit the big time. I am so excited that I can't even use exclamation points. They would be an understatement.

The upshot followed by the backstory: Darko Urban Farm may appear in the next edition of Urban Farm Magazine. I have goosebumps.

I have been busting my flabby garden muscles this weekend. Friday at the DUF (best acronym ever), Saturday at Leigh Farm with my edible landscaping class, and today at my friend Nick's house with Crop mob. A reporter from Urban Farm was also at the crop mob and my friend Danny pointed the reporter in my direction. She says she will call me for an interview tomorrow.

My sister gets all the kudos. She was the brains and about 85% of the brawn behind the DUF CSA. Alexis, you dreamed big and helped make my crazy farmer dream come true. Happy birthday. I am so glad you are my sister.

1 comment:

  1. aaaw you are so sweet, thank you!!! i am so glad you're my sister too, and am so glad we finally live near each other!!!!

    ReplyDelete